Sunday, May 25, 2008

Catching Up

Wow! So it's been a while since I last wrote anything. I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to write anything!

1. My thesis is done and over. My department is looking into publishing it since I'm the first person to do this kind of research in my field. Also, they feel that people in the field and the university will benefit from it. I don't know what the process is for publishing but the thought is quite exciting!

2. I graduated May 16th with my Master's degree in Deaf Studies with an emphasis in Cultural Studies. Walking across that stage was amazing! I can't believe I did it!

3. The parties and gatherings leading up to graduation were so much fun! I'm just glad I didn't get as drunk as I did the night of the defense! I'm really going to miss my classmates!

No comments: