Friday, August 1, 2008

Friend, Yoga, Girls Night Out

Today is the first of a new month. Geez, how time flies. I've gotten so lazy at keeping up my blog these days. I guess it's those lazy summer days getting to me. That or the humidity frying my brain :p

1. Red called me today which was something I really needed. I no longer feel alone as far as the unemployment world goes. I really miss him *sigh*

2. My yoga workout was so long today. I'm getting much faster at walking to the point that I need to increase my mileage. And all the stretching as well is also doing me some good. At least I'm no longer sore anymore.

3. It was Girl's night out at this fancy restaurant called Rathbuns. The place was dimly lit, small, and noisy. I had roasted duck breast with risotto which was excellent! The duck was so rich and moist. It just melted in my mouth with each bite!

No comments: