Thursday, February 14, 2008

Japanese, Chinese, Red

1. As I was heading to the elevator, I ran into a girl who was visiting from Japan. She was a little lost and asked me for some help. Her English was was pretty good but I could tell she was nervous. Without thinking, I switched to Japanese and found out she was visiting from Narita, Japan and learning ASL. We chatted for a little bit in Japanese before she had to catch her bus. It felt so good to speak Japanese again as I miss it from time to time. I think I was more surprised how I just automatically made the switch and spoke it as if I hadn't missed a day!

2. I ordered Chinese take out so I didn't have to eat at the cafeteria. I ordered my favorite Vegetable Lo Mein and Moo Shi chicken. It was so yummy! I'm so full now!

3. I gave myself a pedicure and painted my toes a dark red color. My feet look so much neater now! I had some wine and chocolate as I waited for my toes dry. :)

No comments: