Saturday, September 1, 2007

Out & About, Friend, Movie

1. It was a gorgeous day today with clear blue skies and not a cloud in sight. Temperature was perfect for hanging out without breaking a sweat. A friend of mine and I went to Target a few other stores today. Afterwards we hung out at Dunkin Donuts and chatted for a bit. It was a nice drive and it was good to spend some time away from the campus.

2. Had a friend contact me on IM who I haven't heard from since May. Seems like he's going through some rough times which I was able to identify with and try to offer support. Despite the sad news from him, it was nice to catch up for a bit. I've noticed that I'm slowly everyday hearing from various friends of mine who I have all over. I realized today that I have more friends than I think and that I'm not completely alone.

3. Tonight, I saw the movie Wild Hogs with some friends of mine in the main student building on campus. The movie was hilarious and I enjoyed it very much. It made me me think of my dad with all the motorcycles and such. I now understand why my dad loved this movie. I can't wait to go home and watch it with him over winter break.

No comments: