Monday, September 24, 2007

SLEEP!, Feedback, Bulletin Board

I've been either too busy or too tired to really focus on what I should be doing. That is, focusing on 3 important things everyday that are good in my life. School is eating my days now and I'm now back to being sleep deprived. Welcome back to grad school!!! Here are my three for today...

1. For the first time in two weeks, I slept really good last night! I actually slept through the entire night without waking up and without having to down sleeping pills for a change. I finally rolled out of bed around 11ish, went to the cafeteria, then met my classmates off campus for some feedback and support on my thesis. Felt so good to finally get some sleep!

2. I got some great feedback from two of my friends (classmates) on my thesis. RC helped me clear up and organize my thoughts better. I love these two classmates of mine who I consider to be good friends now. They make me laugh and accept me for who I am. Their encouragement made me feel better about where I'm going in my research. I now feel more prepared when I meet with my professor/advisor tomorrow.

3. I worked on my bulletin board today. My topic is "Antarctica". I'm gonna try and post it up tomorrow if I have the time. The bulletin boards are like an arts and crafts project for me so I kinda went a little overboard but I think the residents will like it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! hope you fall back into a regular sleep pattern. I was starting to get worried since you been so busy lately.