Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Laptop, Cards, Snow

1. I finally got around to getting my butt to the computer help services in order for them to install power point and a bunch of other Microsoft stuff. I've been putting it off since I got here only because I didn't want to part with my laptop. How lame is that! :P

2. I handed out my holiday cards today to all my friends. I attached a little hand made snowman ornanment to each card that I made. All my friends seemed to really like it and appreciated the comments I wrote in each card :)

3. It snowed today for the first time! The snow reminds me of my days back in Japan. I think it's the only reason why I don't mind snow nor does the snow bother me. Even though it's cold, I wouldn't mind living in a place that snowed every year. Japan was the best time of my life and the snow brings back all those cherished memories.

No comments: