Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year 2008

I'm so glad 2008 is here!

1. The Tyger an I headed to Santa Cruz where we went to our favorite coffee house. We both had our hot Chai Latte with vegan cookies. Yummy! It was the perfect treat this afternoon. We sat outside where it was quiet and peaceful. We had the most relaxing day here that we didn't want to leave.

2. The weather was absolutely GORGEOUS! It was sunny, warm, and very clear. We could see across the bay all the way to Monterey. The ocean was very pretty with the sun reflecting off the water.

3. We hung out in the shops in the downtown area. I bought a beautiful purse made from red taffeta fabric. It was on clearance for $10 at this asian store. I couldn't resist for a price like that! It's the first thing I bought for 2008 and I intend to use it!

A beautiful day in Santa Cruz with one of your closest friends...what can anyone ask for?

No comments: