Saturday, November 17, 2007

Play, Laundry, Cake

1. Tonight I saw a play on campus called "Goya: en la Quinta del Sordo" which translates to: "In the House of the Deaf Man." The play is about the Spanish painter Francisco de Goya who went deaf in his mid career. The play was unique in the sense that it didn't use any kind of language. Everything was performed in gestures, vibration, and the use of colorful costumes and masks. It was amazing!!! The play has received such great feedback that they will be performing at other Universities in the area as well. It was great getting out, socializing, and being away from my dorm for a change!

2. I finally got around to doing my laundry. I haven't done my laundry in almost 2 weeks so needless to say it was piling up. I enjoy doing laundry believe it or not. I love the smell of clean clothes is what is.

3. I had the last of the coffee cake that Jersey's mom got for me. I've been saving it for when I felt in the mood. I loooove cake! Yummy! :)

No comments: