Sunday, July 1, 2007

Food and Lights

1. I worked my first 8hr shift today. It was a Sunday brunch buffet. I had one of the cooks make me a Belgium waffle with strawberries and whipped cream. Yummy!!! I felt like a kid eating my dessert before dinner. I don't get to eat that kind of stuff often because of my blood sugar. But damn was it so good!

2. I went to Jack in the Box for dinner tonight. I know this doesn't seem like a huge deal for most people but for me, it reminds me of the boys and when we all lived at the G-Spot. There was a Jack's right around the corner about a 5 min walk from us. We used to frequent this Jack's at all hours of the day and night. Ah yes...good times!

3. I saw fireflies for the first time in my life! Being from Cali where it's dry, we don't get fireflies. It was the neatest thing watching them flash green and white in front of my eyes. I sat and watched them in awe for a while. My mom was pretty funny about it. She said that the flashing light comes out of their ass! Hee, hee! I'm glad my ass doesn't flash like that!

No comments: