Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Muffins, Smiles, Compliments

1. This morning I made my blueberry muffins from scratch. I ended up having two for lunch with my veggie soup and fruit salad. It was the perfect lunch! Low fat and healthy.

2. Someone at work today told me I had a pretty smile. It made me remember the time I won an award at the radio station (waaay back in the day) for "Prettiest Smile". Actually, I've won two awards for that before. I guess I should thank my parents for that! :)

3. One of the residents at work said some very nice things about me to the director and that lady from corporate. Not exactly sure what he said but something about how he thought I was a good server and that he was pleased with how smooth and fast I got everything out. I think he requested me to serve his table again tomorrow. Corporate Lady ended coming up to me and said I did a good job. With the day I had today, it was good to know I did something right and that I didn't completely fuck up!

No comments: