Sunday, July 22, 2007

Teamwork, Looks, Smiles

1. Work went by pretty slow and easy. What made it difficult were the people I had seated in my section. They weren't exactly nice to me and were very demanding. They ended up staying late causing me to fall very behind in my closing duties. Luckily one of my co-workers took some time out to help me catch up. With all the help and favors I do for my co-workers, it was nice to have it returned. Because of him, I was able to get out on time.

2. One of the residents told me I was very pretty. Even though I get told this a lot at work from the 20 year old horny guys I work with and the dirty old senile men, this lady seemed very genuine about it which made me feel good.

3. One of my favorite residents came in today and was seated in my section with her friends. She has a very thick New York Jewish accent that makes me smile. I love her accent because it sounds so warm and friendly to me. I like this lady because not only is she nice to me, but she jokes around with me in a way that makes me laugh. Her friend is the same way. They don't eat at the restaurant often and I find myself looking forward to the days when they do come in.

No comments: